The Oxford Coma: Psychedelic Anxiety Rock and/or The World’s Heaviest Jam Band
Support your local anti-scene
Thank you for stopping by. This is the main hub for news, tour info, and merchandise for The Oxford Coma. Who the hell are they you ask? Fine question indeed. If you’re into Tool, Neurosis, NIN, Primus, and Nirvana you’ll probably like The Oxford Coma. The music is more or less psychedelic groove-based sludge rock with some elements of metal, grunge, and progressive rock (no keyboard solos, we promise). The Oxford Coma recently became endorsed by legendary British amplifier company Orange Amplifiers. Their new EP “Morphine,” recorded at Audioconfusion in Mesa, AZ by Jalipaz (Engineer and Producer Extraordinaire responsible for several Andrew Jackson Jihad albums, Peachcake records, and a plethora of great records by artists from across the country) is due out in the fall of 2014. Read about it here.
To pre-order a limited run copy of the ‘Drip Edition’ of MORPHINE on red vinyl click here.
Be sure to sign up for The Oxford Coma Notcomma Newsletter for exclusive merchandise, advanced ticket sales, and general awesomeness.
Latest news and ramblings.
- 04/02/14 Thoughts on the ‘ticket pre-sale’ model for booking shows
- 04/02/14 Rock is not dead.
- 26/11/13 Semi-Prolific Blogging
- 24/08/13 Jamming some Rosetta Stoned tonight
The Oxford Coma is an Orange Ambassador. Check out this legendary company’s website by clicking the image
- This is going to be fun. Thanks @13thfloorent @clubredrocks @Bandsintown http://t.co/7asyErUet74 hours ago
- RT @JuttaVon3l4ck: 'Tis better to've seen @theoxfordcoma live than to've never known them at all. Last night's show looks amazing. Cheers f…2 days ago